About Me

Mi foto
I am a spanish girl who loves Lolita Fashion and natural, cute and soft styles! I am 22 years old. Diplomaed in Tourism.

jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010


¡¡¡¡QUE LLEGUE EL INVIERNOOO!!!!


Tengo muchas ganas de que llegue el fríooo!! No hay nada que me guste más que el poder forrarme de abrigos, bufandas y guantes de tela de peluche~!!


I have many looking forward to the cooold!! There is nothing I like better than to wear coats, gloves, and scarves of stuffed fabric ~!!


Para este invierno tengo planeado hacer un viaje! Aún no tengo claro a dónde jaja, pero sé que a alguna parte! Tenía pensado o ir a Disneyland París, o ir a Alemania (en el caso de no tener mucho dinero me decantaría por ir a Disney o a la cabaña de mi hermana al lado de los Pirineos!) 

En cualquier caso.. estas navidades quiero nieve!!


I have planned a trip this winter! I have not yet clear where haha, but I know that somewhere! I had thought about go to Disneyland Paris, or go to Germany (if I have not much money, then I will go to Disney or my sister's cottage next to the Pyrenees!)


In any case .. I want snow this Christmas!

Tengo como meta para el invierno comprarme uno de estos abrigos! Aunque no sabría cuál elegir, son todos preciosos!!
I have a goal I get one of these coats for winter! Although I would not know which to choose, all coats are beautiful!!





Aunque con la crisis (y con mi universidad) va a estar difícil la cosa, así que estoy poniendo currículums para ganarme algo para estas navidades, ya sea para el viaje que quiero hacer o para comprarme ropita de invierno! Espero que en algún lado me cojan!


But with the crisis (and my university) is going to be difficult thing, so I'm getting resumes to gain something for Christmas, either for the trip I want to do or to buy winter clothes! I hope to be chosen somewhere!


Deseadme suerte!!
Wish me luck!!


No hay comentarios: