About Me

Mi foto
I am a spanish girl who loves Lolita Fashion and natural, cute and soft styles! I am 22 years old. Diplomaed in Tourism.

domingo, 9 de enero de 2011




Hasta ahora no he tenido tiempo de hacer la entrada, pero ahora sí! Ya llegó el nuevo año!haha Y éste ha sido mi "coordinate" para fin de año.
I have not had time to make the entry, but now! The new year has arrived! haha And this has been my "Coordinate" for the end of the year.


Después de comer las uvas con la familia, empezó la fiesta!!
After eating the grapes with the family, the party started!!





Tuve la gran suerte de conocer a un grupo de extranjeros formado por franceses y una japonesa (Reiko)! Son realmente adorables y muy simpáticos!!
I had the good fortune to meet a group of foreigners consisted of french guys and a japanese girl (Reiko)! They are really adorable and very friendly!!


 



Fue una noche genial y muy divertida, espero que el año que viene sea igual o mejor! (^ ^) 
Feliz Año Nuevo a todos!!

It was a great night and great fun, I hope next year is equal or better! (^ ^) 
Happy New Year to all!!

1 comentario:

Ebichu dijo...

Guapa, guapa y guapa! Aaaaaayns!!!